WELCOME TO THE DCOD WIKI
This place is a workshop, not only it is under construction, but it does invent an inter-disciplinary and collaborative tool... We are at the beginning of a great adventure that is taking place in France, England, Belgium, Hungary, Kosovo... and soon all over Europe, and abroad.
What is DCOD?
It is an ART and LAW transdisciplinary project. It's goal is to decode Law... meaning to give access to law by doing artistic actions in public space. The DCOD project is a call to lawyers from all over the world to give a chance to people to learn about the Law and even more to get a sense that Law is a common good, and that we are all responsible about it.
How does it work?
What i know is ? This modesty has permitted to create the biggest collaborative project in the world.
The DCOD wiki is a "bottom up" approach for citizens and artist to act in public space for public good, with a playful mood:
- Can i organise a pic nic on a roundabout?
- Can i set a night club on the pavement?
- Can i code the slogan of a demonstration to reconquer full freedom of expression
Do you know that one must have an authorization to be able to talk to more than 5 persons in... French museums !!
Once they have completed their analysis, lawyers or law students are asked to bring up key information to feed the :
- Basics about Law in Public space
- Suggestions to improve the Law
Enjoy DCOD-ing !
Call for contributions and Guide
- Les chantiers de la déconduite
- Workshop de déconduite : Faculté de Droit de Aix Marseille 2016 2017
Advices and templates
Law in public space
Law in public space (FR)
Law in Public Space (HU)